|Location||High Point, NC|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
NO OPT, NO H1B
The SAP FI/CO Analyst is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP FI/CO module. A solid financial background in business, combined with hands-on SAP FI/CO configuration experience is necessary. Understanding of integration points and dependencies between FI/CO and other SAP modules is required.
The SAP Analyst will work closely with end users to troubleshoot SAP issues, as well as to enhance existing SAP FI/CO functionality. Being a team player with the ability to balance multiple project demands along with daily production support is a must. Assuming responsibility for tasks, working with minimal supervision, and being accountable for delivering results is required.
Design financial process solutions in the FI/CO module in SAP ECC version 6.0.
- SAP hands-on configuration experience in core FI/CO functions including:
- Core Finance areas (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Controlling, Treasury, and bank accounting).
- Product Costing and Profitability Analysis.
- Support other SAP team members with testing and integration points
- Support implementations and change requests by following SAP best practices and adhering to standard functionality when applicable.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions, participate in system design, document processes and train end users.
- Communicate effectively with business stakeholders to ascertain their needs and convert into scoping documents and project plans
- Develop functional specifications for BASIS and ABAP requirements and work with assigned resources to complete object development and testing
- Adhere to change management procedures and follow Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Provide leadership in the development of functional skills in others through active knowledge sharing.
- University degree or equivalent experience coupled with solid technology and business experience.
- At least five years of SAP FI/CO hands-on configuration experience directly supporting live SAP environments including configuration, troubleshooting issues, and OSS note research.
- At least two full system lifecycle implementations of FI/CO as a member of the FI/CO team with responsibility for FI//CO deliverables.
- Configuration responsibility in numerous functionality enhancement projects including requirements definition, solution design, testing, and training.
- Experience preferably in a mid-sized to large Manufacturing environment.
- SAP Certification in relevant functional areas will be an added advantage.
- Experience with SAP retail solution is a plus.
Category Code: JN008