|Location||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted||February 7, 2018|
We are seeking an experienced SAP Consultant for ISD support.
- Strong programming and technical configuration skills in SAP ABAP (Advanced Business Applications Programming).
- Experience in ABAP programming skills in RFCs, BAPIs. BADI, User Exits, ABAP Objects, Workflow, Customization, Enhancement Framework, ABAP Web-Dynpro.
- Prepare and analyze detailed specifications from which programs systems will be written, and each aspect of the development project, including designing, prototyping, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting.
- Must demonstrate ability to provide high level solution architecture based on comprehensive analysis.
- Understanding of SAP functional modules and configuration (Finance, Material Master, Funds Management)
- Experience with Business Warehouse and ECC Extractions
- Experience with BExQueries and Business Object WEBI reports
- Experience with Ariba functionality and interfaces with ECC
- Knowledge of SAP PBF (Public Budget Formulation)
- Design BI / BW data models, data store objects, and information stores to sustain current and future needs
- Design/Develop custom data sources based on business requirements in SAP/ enhance standard SAP data sources
- Design, development & support of reporting solutions using the SAP BW, SAP Business Objects - Webi, Crystal (a plus)
- Prepare project / initiative related documentation (solution designs, business rules, technical information, test plans/scripts & etc.)
- Assist in setting up Enterprise standards and best practices
- Ensuring optimal system performance & data integrity
- Provide knowledge transfer, investigation & troubleshooting of issues requirements
- *Candidate will be expected to transfer knowledge to permanent support staff
- Working knowledge of Business Object 4.2 version
- Working experience in BW authorization and authorization concepts in Business Objects Enterprise
- Working knowledge of CMC and BI launch pad configuration & administration
- Experienced in configuration & enhancement of standard SAP ECC data sources
- Basic knowledge of ABAP programing in relation to BI a plus
- Excellent understanding of integration to SAP ECC FICO
- In-depth knowledge of SAP BW data architecture including BW/BI configuration and reporting
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.