|Date Posted||February 3, 2018|
If you are an experienced SAP Analyst-Midstream looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a SAP Analyst-Midstream. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a SAP Analyst-Midstream will include:
- The SAP Analyst will assist the SAP subject matter expert (SME) in the planning, development and implementation of P&T’s Master Equipment Data Base, act as the focal point for security roles in the SAP PM Computerized Maintenance Management System and Conduct SOX and Global Security required audits.
- Create new PPMs (Preventive Maintenance Plans) as needed due to additions or changes to equipment.
- Analyze existing PPMs in SAP and modify as necessary.
- Manually call auto PPMs when plant conditions create a window of opportunity.
- Manually change the schedule date on PPMs to reflect the actual work activity performed.
- Change the task lists and planned hours on PPMs to achieve a planned to actual comparison of + or –10% of planned hours.
- Correct errors in PPM setups.
- Analyze auto PPM s across the plant to focus on like equipment and ensure the PPM is consistent across the plant for similar equipment.
- Drop and lock maintenance plans and items that are no longer needed.
- Work with other SAP Analysts to complete tasks received via a ZC notification queue within a timely manner.
- Note that some tasks may be received through e-Mail, IM, phone calls, or verbally.
- Able to master CMMS (SAP MM, PM, and PS modules)
- General SAP PM Module knowledge to provide transaction help and other assistance when required.
- Computer literacy to include basic desktop software and SAP including Excel and Word
- Maintenance knowledge focused on defining preventative maintenance activities
- Understanding of the Midstream Maintenance Manual
As a SAP Analyst-Midstream you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Legally authorized to work in the job posting country
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent or higher
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Lync
- 3 or more years of experience working in a customer service focused environment
- Associates Degree or higher
- 1 or more years of experience working in the oil & gas industry
- 3 or more years of experience in SAP, filing systems and Livelink
- 1 or more years of experience working with regulatory requirements, work orders and preventative maintenance
As a SAP Analyst-Midstream with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for SAP Analyst-Midstream Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
- Paid time off, including holidays
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.