|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
- Position Title Project Analyst
- Location Lake Buena Vista FL 32830
- Duration 18+months contract on W2
- Hours: Monday through Friday 7or 8 am to 4 or 5 pm TBD
To proactively manage project budgets for BVCC construction projects, including working with the construction manager, estimator and scheduler to keep abreast of ongoing project progress, performance results and financial status reporting.
Important to understand the dynamics of the building construction cycle.
Strong analytical skills, including tracking earned value, percent complete and the ability to formulate Estimated Final Cost (EFC) projections.
• Support development of database incorporating Excel advanced formulas & macros as well as programming / development of Apps for mobile platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Industrial Engineering, Business or related profession.
- One to three years of construction project finance experience .
- Solid analytical skills, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Responsible for collection and researching data, performing analysis, providing recommendations and presenting results.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiar with industry standard software and related database applications.
- Knowledge and familiarity in use of SAP a plus.
- Advanced Excel capabilities including advanced formulas and macros