|Location||New Brunswick, NJ|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
- Job Title: Payroll Tax Analyst w/Workday & SAP experience
- Duration: 7 months contract, extendable up to 24 months
- Location: New Brunswick, NJ
- Client has the right-to-hire you as a permanent employee at any time during or after the end of contract.
- You may participate in the company group medical insurance plan which includes dental and vision.
- This role will be involved in all Payroll Tax Operational activities and will be the lead on the preparation and review of the Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Tax reconciliation processes. This role must be able to work independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- May assist in leading specialized assignments and/or projects.
- Must ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed individual objectives, adhere to Payroll goals, and align with the Global Service Strategies.
- Execute and/or review operational reconciliations, audit reports and resolve variances.
- Lead with the design and document management for payroll tax procedures (i.e. Work Instructions, SOP’s, Knowledge Capital, FAQ’s, QRG’s) to ensure complete, accurate, and up-to-date depiction of processes.
- Assist the Payroll Tax Manager and Team with special projects as needed.
- Review, follow, and provide input to payroll team objectives.
- Provide ideas, solutions, and tools to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of payroll tax and finance processes; supporting a lean process approach.
- Communicate regularly with Payroll Tax/Finance Management and team members regarding task and/or project status updates and opportunities to improve service levels or processes.
- Escalate issues as appropriate to ensure quality service levels.
- Participate in and support departmental initiatives.
- Adhere to company, department, and team standards of professionalism and protocol. Assure that behavior complies with the Client Credo and supports a positive work environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned