|Date Posted||February 3, 2018|
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- This company is an industry leader in tools and storage space providing the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done.
- Global leader in engineered fastening.
- GREAT leadership team and a FUN work environment
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Team oriented environment that fosters commitment to the company vision
- Have ability to work with latest and greatest technologies
- Large company with a small company atmosphere
- Strong culture of growth, change, and accountability
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Boston, MA
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- This position will be responsible for leading SAP Administration: Basis/ Security/ GRC Administrator responsible for system configuration, installations, upgrades, daily operation support, Security and GRC Administration for an integrated and complex SAP environment.
- Responsible to lead delivery in the areas of basis, security and GRC.
- Analyzes business needs and creates software solutions.
- Evaluates and recommends software and hardware solutions to meet user needs.
- Prepares flow charts, business process management (BPM) workflow, and systems diagrams to assist in problem analysis.
- Responsible for preparing design/technical/functional specification documentation.
- Prepares test data for unit, development integration and performance testing.
- Interacts with the business users and IT to define current and future application requirements.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Experience with SAP Basis and Security administration (Both ABAP and JAVA) managing enterprise environments.
- Experience with installation, Basis & Security Administration and support of SAP ECC, CRM, BW, SCM, GRC and SAP Solution Manager.
- Minimum of 3 full lifecycle SAP implementations.
- Experience with Security/ GRC is a plus.
- Experience managing delivery using offshore and/or managed services resources.
- Demonstrated ability to offer complex programming solutions.