|Date Posted||January 11, 2018|
Title: JR SAP BW DEVELOPER
Client: Boston University
Location :Boston, Massachusetts
Duration : Permanent Position
The role of the SAP BW Developer involves all direct and indirect activities associated with development and support of the SAP reporting environment at Boston University.
Reporting to the Assistant Director, the SAP BW Reporting is a part of the SAP Reporting Team. This individual will be accountable for, but not limited to, the technical development and maintenance of reporting objects in SAP BW (ETL, modeling, and reporting).
They will develop and test BW objects; follow development standards and guidelines, work closely with end users in the development and maintenance of BW Objects; and produce adequate documentation to facilitate the maintenance of the objects created
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
*B.A./B.S., or equivalent and five years or more of IT experience required.
* Strong experience with SAP BW and BEx is required; Working knowledge of BW 7.5, HANA and BI Tools is desired; Data modeling and Web Application Designer experience related to SAP BW is required.
* Should possess a good SAP BW related ABAP programming knowledge.
* Ability to document technical specifications required.
* IP experience a plus.
* Knowledge and experience related to SAP modules HR, FI and SRM a plus.
* Ability to research and solve technical problems using SAP OSS database is a plus.
* Appropriate SAP certifications are also a plus.
* Knowledge of procedural programming languages preferred.
* Five years or more of IT experience, preferably in Higher Education a plus
Thanks & Regards
Senior Technical Recruiter
Cell: 404 382 9192