|Date Posted||February 12, 2018|
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Multi-billion-dollar manufacturer of specialty products
- Over 10,000 global employees
- Progressive IT organization with a belief that employees and practices are a significant driver of business growth
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS ROLE:
- Opportunity to be a leader and driver in the SAP S/4 role out for a 4+ Billion-dollar leader in its space.
- Ability to make an impact by leading projects and ERP integrations
- Environment where you will be continually challenged to improve practices and efficiencies
- High visibility across the organization and interaction with high-level executives to influence change and ideas. Extensive communication with CIO and CFO along with plant leadership across the US and International.
WHERE THIS IS LOCATED:
- Charlotte, NC – 40% Global Travel year 1
WHAT you will do:
- To design and manage the companywide ERP Systems to support the Enterprise Business Systems Strategy. Includes design of application/server/DB/OS platforms, security, mobile platforms, integrations (including EDI), analytics, and user experience design. Also, responsible for defining standard ERP technologies footprint and toolsets that the company will leverage to optimize business value. Instrumental in designing a predictable, consistent experience- ubiquitous access to the company systems from anywhere in the world.
- R1. Design the business aligned ERP technology environment globally for
- SAP ERP software modules being implemented
- Peripheral application design, deploy, and support (EDI, BI, SAP integration etc.)
- User Interface and experience
- Mobile Delivery and Programs
- All customizations to the SAP ERP Environment
The design should provide for a consistent, standardized, business-aligned, and highly available solution to optimize ongoing operational costs for these systems.
- R2. Design, develop / program, and manage the following systems
- Cloud First technology design and operation
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning systems
- Integrated peripheral systems Corporate Systems (EDI, Finance, HR, procurement, Sales, Quality and Engineering, and Web) application management
- Plant Systems that are highly standardized and integrated to the SAP ERP
- Operational environment design for Enterprise Systems: Work with the Operations Manager in developing an integrated command center. Specific areas of responsibility are
- An effective backup strategy for both R1 and R2
- An effective security strategy for both R1 and R2
- An effective monitoring, reporting, and planning tool for R1 and R2 (Backup and restores, capacity, proactive and reactive management) for 99.5% availability.
- Design a comprehensive configuration management process and tool (including hardware, software, licensing, and maintenance contracts) for all Systems and maintain them for systems that you manage in R1 and R2
- Work closely with the IT Process leader in developing and then using project management, problem management and change management t•
- Define requirements and scope
- Track resources, cost, schedule and quality for projects and problem resolutions.
- Manage expectations, priorities and deliverables.
- Effective communication to the right audience.
- Develop and manage technology application standards and development standards
HOW you are qualified:
- Minimum 20 years in SAP ERP technology, integration, analytics, and related technology environments
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum 7 years’ hands on experience in programming experience using structured methodology like SAP ABAP, Middleware, SAP PI, Web DynPro, Workflow, ALE/iDoc and Interface etc
- software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of package based solutions
- SAP certifications in architecture design, application platform environments.
- Minimum 10 Years ERP implementation experience and leading technical / applications delivery: Software development, product evaluations/selection, ERP software implementations, packaged software installs and upgrades.
- Experience managing large software development teams (60+ people)