|Date Posted||March 8, 2018|
VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT OFFERED
Entry Level SAP Testing Specialist
Ensures accuracy and testing of applications, partners with customers to develop test scenarios, facilitates end user testing, facilitates usability improvements
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Mobile Applications
What You'll Be Doing:
- Develop project Test Plans for mobile applications and SAP. Perform test execution of SAP and mobile applications, conduct test results analysis and re-execution of test scripts once defects are fixed.
- Responsible for the testing of mobile applications and SAP, coordination of end user acceptance testing and coordination and handover to operations. Responsible for providing feedback for overall readiness of projects for promotion to production environment
- The tester is expected to provide expertise and advice to systems analysis, design, implementation and support functions. Provide support to the Test Manager to help devise test strategies and testing estimates during the project planning phase.
- Responsible for the associated assets (such as documentation and test plans) for the system. Responsible for documenting system end user procedures where required.
What You Need To Bring To The Table:
- Familiarity and understanding of Testing methods, techniques and governance
- Written and verbal communication skills; presentation, coordination and facilitation of testing processes with all levels of the organization
- Ability to visualize, conceptualize and translate complex business and technical training requirements into test scenarios and test scripts in coordination with the team and customer. Ability to test all aspects of system processing
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share solutions with fellow team members. Ability to go beyond the requirements to ensure system testing scenarios validate the QA of the solution provided and that it will operate within the target environment without error.
- Interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate, partner and develop strong relations at all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent functional business experience
- 1-3 years IT experience and/or prior experience testing on mobile devices with strong experience testing on Android and iOS platforms; 2-4 years or more of SAP or SAP testing experience.
What Are You Waiting For? Apply Now!
Essential Functions: The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that employers analyze and document essential position functions for all positions, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
These are the essential functions required for this position, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to regularly perform all job functions at Company's office or work site
About Day & Zimmermann
Day & Zimmermann is a century-old, family-owned company whose 21,000 employees specialize in construction & engineering, staffing and defense solutions for leading corporations and governments around the world. Operating from more than 150 worldwide locations with 2.2 Billion USD in revenue, Day & Zimmermann is currently ranked as one of the largest private companies in the U.S. by Forbes. Founded in 1901 and headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, our first work was to develop "Betterment Reports" that helped modernize American factories. Today, we are still in the business of betterment -- maintaining the nation's power infrastructure, protecting American freedoms and driving technological advancements around the world. We do what we say.® http://www.dayzim.com
Our customers rely on us because they can - from our deep industry knowledge and technical expertise, to our financial stability as a privately-held company and 100 year plus track record of success, Day & Zimmermann gets the job done. We do what we say® by drawing strength from our values, making them part of everything we do. They capture the essence of what our company stands for: safety, diversity, integrity and success.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of diverse employees and businesses, commitment to success, and delivery on promises made.
Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability status. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws.
If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation in the application process, please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], and please specify which position you are interested in, including job title and location.