|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Who We Are:
ThoughtFocus is a privately held IT services, software engineering and business process management firm with offices in the US, India and the Philippines. It helps clients in the financial services, manufacturing, education, aerospace and technology industries with their key business and technology challenges. ThoughtFocus brings critical program acceleration to client initiatives while minimizing costs and risks with intellectual capital, technical and process frameworks, operating models and software infrastructure.
We have 1,300+ employees globally and is growing rapidly across all its offices. In the US ThoughtFocus has locations in California, New York, New Jersey, Wisconsin, Georgia and Texas. As an organization, ThoughtFocus strives to build lasting relationships. ThoughtFocus was founded in 2004 and continues to be an employee owned company with a minority investment from the Blackstone Group.
- The primary responsibility of this role will be to build and manage a pipeline of service opportunities and deliver incremental revenue through upselling and cross-selling efforts.
- With a portfolio of Small & Medium Enterprise - focused offerings, the individual has end-to-end responsibility for generating revenue for a set of assigned accounts in the Mid-Market segment. This includes territory planning, pipeline development, and deal progress through to closure.
- This individual will leverage best in class digital sales technologies, social tools and offerings to succeed in winning business and creating lasting relationships with customers.
- Sales strategies - Develops effective and specific territory plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage to drive strategy through organization. This role is predominately new business development.
- Trusted advisor - Establishes relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). Builds a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership – Participate in the development of designated territory, including accounts, account relationships; prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become SAP references.
- Business Planning – Participate in the development and delivery of comprehensive business plan to address territory priorities and pain points. Understand Value Engineering (VE), benchmarking and ROI data and how they support the customer’s decision process. Work with Sales and VE leadership to deploy tools effectively.
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Pipeline partnerships – Leverage support organizations including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap. Collaborate with and support sales management on negotiation of close strategy and contracting.
- Support all SAP promotions and events in the territory
- Understand best practice sales models. Work actively with more Senior Sales employees to develop sophistication in sales and negotiation skills.
- Sell value.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Demonstrate coordination skills in the orchestration of remote teams. Develop leadership skills.
- Ensure account teams and Partners are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events. Maximize the value of all sales support organizations.
- 5+ years of experience in sales of software.
- Cloud and ERP knowledge.
- Proven track record in business application software sales.
- Record of over-achievement
- Experience in a team-selling environment.
- Demonstrated success with sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market.
- Proven experience of New Business Development
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Netsuite a plus
- Business level English: Fluent
- Local language: Fluent, Business Level
- Bachelor equivalent
Life at ThoughtFocus:
ThoughtFocus is a global company that brings together skilled professionals from many diverse industries and experiences. Within a broad framework of teamwork, knowledge sharing, and collaboration, we encourage our associates to achieve and excel in ways they may never have imagined for themselves.
ThoughtFocus adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.