|Date Posted||January 12, 2018|
Title: Biostatistician / Biostatistics / SAP Writing / Protocols
Location: Greater Philadelphia area.
Duration: 6 months, renewable.
About the Company:
A Pharma headquartered in working in pain management, urology, endocrinology and oncology. They're evaluating new drug delivery technologies to create innovative new medicines and empowering their commercial team to work with physicians and payers to become real partners in medical care, not just suppliers.
The Biostatistician will be focusing primarily on SAP writing and review, contributing to protocols, and statistical analysis
- Provide statistical expertise to support all statistical activities focusing primarily on Phases 2&3.
- Assist project leader on writing and review SAP (Statistical Analysis Plan), select appropriate statistical methods to use, and design statistical analysis outputs for clinical trial data.
- Identifies appropriate statistical methodology needed to meet trial objectives
- Analyzes data and interprets results for publications
- Performs peer review of protocol, statistical analysis plan, trial report, and other major deliverables including publications
- Prepares reports to effectively communicate results of clinical trials to the project team, senior management, regulatory agencies and/or individual investigators
- Provides responses to queries relating to study design, analysis, and interpretation posed by the clinical monitors, regulatory agencies, or investigators
- Keeps management informed on important scientific/statistical issues that may arise, in a timely manner
- 5-10 years of experience with Biostatistics within Pharma/CRO.
- Experience writing SAPs and contributing to Protocols
- PhD required
- Strong communication skills
- Pharma experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, collaborative environment
Why work here:
Opportunity to work on a strong team, full of intelligent, collaborative biometrics professionals. Client has a strong study pipeline and this consultant will be a valued member on this project.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.