|Location||Farmington Hills, MI|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
Tasks Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Primarily responsible for handling the incident tickets and application support to end users in the SAP MM application functional area
- Responsible for technical documentation for enhancements and configuration
- Install and maintain application areas and systems according to MAHLE guidelines and specifications
- Assess impact of new SAP functionality to current system landscape environments, design solution and assist production support teams in deploying solutions.
- Evaluate the requirements and engage the business area representatives to gather and transform the requirements into SAP specific technical and functional specifications
- Process mapping and GAP analysis of SAP MM functional area
- Customize the SAP MM functional area and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the requested business scenario
- Documents the testing processes and prepares the end user guides and documentation
- Plans, schedules, and directs the SAP MM application area configurations programs to process data and solve problems by use of computers by performing the following duties...
- Working with EDI interfaces
- Monitor plan / actual expenses for the projects
- Monitor time lines for the projects, preventing potential delays and/or informing project sponsors
- Participate on the CAB meetings to review new requirements, approvals or issues with projects
- Comply with the PMO KPI's and Procedures
Requirements Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; and five to eight years related experience. SAP certifications in the functional area are not required and can be substituted for 2/3 years of experience
- SAP ECC Material Management
- Solution Manager, SAP satellite systems connected with Supply Chain Management
- +3 years ABAP programming and Web Development applications
- Training/Certification in SAP and ABAP is preferred
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That's why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path - with us.
Click here for applying online.
Ms. SUSAN WALDORF is available to answer any questions at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled