|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
Kforce has a client that is seeking an Application Support Specialist (SAP FICO Function) in New York, NY.
This role will assume responsibilities for support and maintenance of the client's SAP ECC 6.0 system which is live with SAP GL, AP, Fixed Assets, and Procurement. The other module in their SAP environment is SAP Business Warehouse.
- Work within its Application Service Delivery Team
- Will primarily be responsible for providing Level 2 support for applications
- Will have a concentration in (but will not be limited to) supporting the Finance business' applications with a primary focus on in all aspects of SAP's FI (Financial Accounting), CO (Controlling), and Procurement modules along with integration points with MM module
- Daily functions will include the monitoring of ticketing queues to provide analysis, prioritization and resolution of production issues
- Will work on resolving Service Requests, and Incident, Change and Problem management tickets
- Partner with various IT teams to provide application documentation, participate in maintenance testing, DR testing and release of changes into the production environment
- Support the on boarding and training of Power Users; This includes providing technical training and functional training; facilitate knowledge transfer, communication and interaction
- Assist in releasing break-fixes to production after testing and coordination of testing
- Adhere to good systems development methodology
- Modules - Financials, Procurement
- Guiding the business in utilizing SAP functionality to the best extent possible, and involves review of business processes and system integration challenges